Wednesday, March 23, 2016

It's All About the Cross!


 A song writer once wrote, "Nothing in my hand I bring, only to Thy Cross I cling."

Hallelujah, what a Savior! 

I've been listening to the song, "It's All About the Cross" as sung by The Ball Brothers off and on all day, ever since a friend posted the clip on her FB wall. 

Wow and double wow!
What a mix of emotion--tears, joy, shouts!
Because of the empty tomb, I live!
And that makes all the difference . . .
The question's been perking in my mind . . .

What in my life today will show others Jesus lives?

Listen to the following powerful song sung by The Ball Brothers.

No comments:

A Grandchild's Lavish Love

  I sat in the church pew with a shredded heart. The week had been tough on multiple fronts, emotion running high, mostly over the injustic...